These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EWOR’s Website, located at https://www.ewor.io
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EWOR if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Germany. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
EWOR is selling digital memberships and products. Since our customers wish to access the product immediately, no refunds can be granted. By purchasing our products you agree to this policy and you order us to start the fulfilment of our services immediately, knowing that this will void your right for refund. If you do not agree to this policy you can write us an email, and we will arrange that the service will only be accessible for you after the legal refunding period of 14 days has passed.
Unless otherwise stated, EWOR and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EWOR. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from EWOR for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from EWOR
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from EWOR
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from EWOR
– Redistribute content from EWOR
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. EWOR does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of EWOR,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EWOR shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
EWOR reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant EWOR a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
All organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval, so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on an external webpage, which we link to. If you find any link on our Website that is problematic for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms and Condition Generator.
Michael graduated from LSE and worked for the Saatchi Brothers for over 20 years. Having run large global clients from London he then set up M&C Saatchi’s offices in Hong Kong, New York, London, Africa and The Middle East.
In 2008 he launched LONDON Advertising as a new type of global agency, working from one office in London and using technology to disrupt the existing large, slow and bureaucratic networks. The Agency has created work that has run in more countries than WPP has offices.LONDON has been awarded Agency of the Year six out of the last seven years.
Michael has been responsible for the inception and managing perhaps one of the world’s most iconic campaigns for 22 years – the Fan campaign for Mandarin Oriental. Featuring over 100 of the world’s most renowned individuals from Dame Helen Mirren to Morgan Freeman, Michael has secured their collaboration without paying them and even reunited the Beatles to appear in a collage of the campaign by Sir Peter Blake.
Michael has ‘used the difficulty’ of crises to build his agency’s brand:
• In 2012, in the midst of the financial crisis he offered a £100,000 prize to find the best digital marketing talent. He incubated the winning idea and secured £4m investment off a business plan, making it the most invested tech start-up in Europe.
• During the Covid-19 crisis he launched a major TV, Outdoor and Digital campaign to grow his agency’s brand awareness by promoting the benefits of advertising in a recession. This resulted, according to a recent poll, in LONDON Advertising becoming the best-known agency in the UK. You can watch a short video about it here.
Michael was awarded UK CEO of the Year 2020 but is most proud of his Order of Merit awarded by the Knights of Malta for his charity work.